Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Got A Job In NH!

What a blessing - I got a job that will start right as my current one is ending and it took me less than a week to find one. What's even more amazing is that I have e-mails from other companies that would like to interview me too. I'm hoping that this kind of luck continues with me to Boulder (Google anyone?)!

My new job is working at an Art and Music (!!) Studio. It's only 20 minutes away from my apartment and I'll be making the same as I do at my current one. The job is doing office work and scheduling little kids to come and practice their instruments and rehearse. I think some of these kids are going to be so cute it's going to hurt. I'm so happy (and feel it's an answer to prayer) that I could have an easy job that includes being around music. I'm feeling very blessed right now. I am definitely going to miss working for my boss who has been so good to me. I'm also going to miss working alone. This new job is going to be an adjustment. I know the next few weeks are strictly going to be getting used to their way of doing things and learning about their programs. Either way, I am so fortunate to have found something so soon.

Another great reason for finding this job so soon is that Jeremy and I are in desperate need for a new car. Our 97 Hyundai just isn't having it anymore. If it's not the oil leak, it's the gas leak. If it's not the windows, it's the tires. Lord help us. So Jeremy and I are checking out a *girly moment alert* adorable 2003 Honda CR-V. We got a loan from DCU and so the only thing we need is a car. I hope this one is it. Very excited! Hoping it's still available and in good shape.

So even though it's pouring rain outside and making me feel as tired as possible, I have so much to feel blessed about. I constantly have people asking me why we are doing this move, why now? Why Colorado? My answer: Why not? I have prayed for years for God to point us in the right direction since I know it's not here in NH. That much I know for sure. And God answered our prayers and I feel like each step has fallen into place. Jeremy and I are so blessed with love and I'm trying to treasure our each and every step of the way to Colorado.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and please continue to do so! Hopefully my next post will be a picture of me sitting in our new car.

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment