Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Big Check Off the "To Do" List

After months and months (and months and months) of looking for a car, Jeremy and I FINALLY found one! We were able to find the exact car we (and especially I) were looking for - a CR-V (and in my favorite color no less!). We settled on a 1999 (Green) CR-V that has 72,000 miles on it. Only one owner and it's never been in a car accident. Not too shabby I must say.

When Jeremy and I took it for a test drive, we pulled over at this opening and I felt such pride looking over at him as we checked it out together knowing this might be our first big purchase together. But when it actually came to saying "We'll buy it," I was met with an anxious feeling building within me. I was about to sign my life over (a bit dramatic, yes) for the next 40 months to paying this thing off. It is the biggest purchase of Jeremy's and my life. I immediately called my mom right away asking her if this was normal and was elated to hear that it was.

So it begins: We have officially found the vehicle that will be bringing Jeremy and I over to Colorado. And I am happy to report that there is no anxiety at the thought of that.

Now THAT'S something to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment