Tuesday, November 30, 2010

March Madness

About a month ago, my mother asked me over our date night if we would consider leaving in March. Her reasoning was that we were more likely to avoid bad weather if we left in March than in January. That's when I realized I hadn't even considered bad weather. It was a wake up call that I needed to take a step back and look at what I'm doing and the decisions I'm making. And I don't mean question my decision to move to Colorado but to make sure I'm taking the necessary and safe precautions to getting us there. I came home that night and talked it over with Jeremy and he immediately agreed. I now realize with the holidays here that time would fly and the next minute we would be out the door to Colorado. I'm glad we are taking a few more months to be with everyone and then do this.

The more and more near Colorado becomes the more I am getting excited and anxious. I am so happy that Jeremy and I are taking this risk. I can't wait to live in a place with new opportunities, new friends, new environment, everything.

Ending yet another post feeling unbelievably blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment