Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Behind "The Big Picture"

So here is the beginning of something new: A Blog.

I will try to update this as much as possible. I'm looking at this as a new therapy for me. So, hang tight.

The reason I named my blog "Here's To Looking At The Big Picture" is because that is what my new goal is. I've noticed I tend to let momentary things take over my entire attitude for life. What a waste. I am very lucky I have such a wonderful husband who is so good at looking at the big picture. I am ready to take his look on life and apply it to my own. My plan is to feel fortunate each and every day for the blessings that make up my life. I guess the word of the day is: Life.

So, here is what's behind the "Big Picture":

We buy a car
We save up money
We move to Colorado in January as planned

I will not let my inner-self question these goals Jeremy (my husband) and I have planned. I'm ready to STOP worrying about the momentary things but instead, look forward to what's ahead.

So there it is: The reason I've created a blog talking about my (word-of-the-day) life and our plans for it.

Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment